Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Friends...

...My journey is nearly over. I'm leaving today for Kulhna, from where I'll be traveling by boat for 5 days in the mangrove forests. Although there may be not be much human life there, I do expect to see some communities living in an extreme environment, that perilous but fertile place where land meets water that I've come to the other side of the world to witness.

I'm having trouble uploading photos here and there won't be much time to post blog entries but I promise to wrap up when I'm home next week. Thank you all for reading along with me and sending comments on the blog and email. I enjoyed sharing the experiences of this wild journey with everyone.

1 comment:

Richard_Alomar said...

Thank you so much for letting us in through photos, words and thoughts.